As you may have noticed while watching the Freeform hit Famous in Love, there have been some new faces shaking up the Hollywood scene in season two. Get to know the awesome actors and actresses with these fun facts below!
LIAM JOHNSON (“EDDIE” ON FIL)
1) Before FIL, Liam guest starred on the Netflix Original Series American Vandal, playing Scott Winter.
2) He also acted in a short parody of the Twilight series, where he played Jasper.
3) He’s 6′ 3.”
4) He writes poetry. You can see one of his works below – and he has a whole Instagram dedicated to it as well.
5) He starred in a marketing campaign for One Colorado, Old Pasadena. It featured a Valentine’s Day inspired photo shoot. Check out one of the shots below!
6) He loves riding motorcycles.
7) He can do trapeze. Check out the awesome video below!
TOM MADEN (“ADAM” ON FIL)
8) You may have seen Tom in guest star roles on Parenthood, Make It or Break It, Scream or Thirteen Reasons Why.
9) He recently got cast alongside Hannah Montana/Young & Hungry alum Emily Osment and True Jackson VP alum Matt Shively in the CBS pilot, “25.”
10) He’s currently dating actress Cassi Thomson.
11) He’s super outdoorsy, going on hikes and finding new mountains to see.
12) He’s also into photography, especially with florals.
13) He’s a golfer.
14) You may have also caught him in the starring role in Lifetime’s 2016 film Killer Coach.
CLAUDIA LEE (“BILLY” ON FIL)
15) Claudia had a big screen role in Kick Ass 2, which also starred Chloe Grace Moretz, Jim Carrey and Aaron Taylor-Johnson.
16) She had a recurring role in the CW’s Hart of Dixie from 2011-2015.
17) She’s currently dating actor Jayson Blair.
18) Despite having blonde hair in FIL, she had dark red hair last summer.
19) She loves the beach and the ocean.
20) Even though “Billie” and “Paige” dislike each other on FIL; IRL Claudia and Bella are super good pals – they’ve been friends for quite a few years now. Check out this post from 2014!
21) Claudia also had a leading role in Surviving Jack, which also starred Riverdale‘s Lili Reinhart and Law & Order: SVU‘s Chris Meloni.
MARK GROSSMAN (“SHANE” ON FIL)
22) You’ve probably caught a glimpse of Mark in one of the five Lifetime movies he’s done – most recent being Kill the Babysitter, which will be released later in 2018. Others include: Break Up Nightmare, Double Mommy, The Other Wife, and Stalked by My Doctor: The Return.
23) He loves coffee.
24) He’s been with Next Models since 2014.
25) He was featured in a Lil Wayne music video in 2014.
26) He moved to LA to pursue acting full time in 2013.
27) He enjoys Crossfit and hiking.
28) He likes to post inspirational quotes online, a lot of which relate to being an actor in Hollywood/LA.
Now you’re caught up on all of the newest faces of Famous in Love. Be sure to catch them in action Wednesdays at 8pm on Freeform!
Kari Highman is a Beauty and Fashion Blogger at Feeling the Vibe Magazine. Otterbein Alum (2017) – English & Psychology. Always learning & creating. Avid fan of mid 2000’s TV & pop music. Comments or tips, email [email protected]